Thursday, 3 October 2013

Making new friends and finding new blogs to read #2

Last month, I put a link-up post on my blog for newbies like me to find new blogs to read and hopefully make some friends and pick up new followers along the way.

The link-up was really successful but I realised I'd made a bit of a mistake with it. You see, it wasn't just new bloggers who wanted to join in. A few more experienced bloggers contacted me to say that they'd love to link up. So this time, there are no rules. Just sit back, relax and link up your blog! It's up to you whether you link to your blog as a whole or whether you put a link to your favourite post. 


12 comments:

  1. I didn't see this last month. I'm always looking for new blogs to read, and new readers for mine too if I'm honest! Hoping to discover lots of new people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Caro, I will be along to check out your blog this evening :-)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to having a good look around at some new blogs tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Nicola, thanks for linking up :-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for letting me link up. I did see your Tweet on Twitter but apparently I have reached my daily tweet amount so unable to respond to you. x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem Laura, thanks so much for linking up! Don't think I've ever reached a twitter limit, you're a hardcore tweeter ;)

      Delete
  4. Nice to be back and good to have a focus on new stuff to read! Thanks for helping us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a great idea to get people linking up and encouraging community. I've linked up too! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete